Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vera Wang Jewelry What Perfume Did I Fall In LOVE With?

What perfume did I fall in LOVE with? - vera wang jewelry

I was at the mall not long ago, and from a store like Macy's and others that make-up, selling perfume and jewelry, etc., etc. I can be the perfume that I am at the shop and so .. I passed smell a little whore perfume bottle. I hate ugly bottle. Only the smell of the beautiful .. yes. Anyway, I found this bottle, he went back and decided to spray some through so I took one of the things the white toilet spray, but I was one of the things that shows white Vera Wang (I hope someone knows wtf I speak) and I loved the smell and thought it was Vera Wang can see myself now and realize that the princess, I was just thinking .. In any case, I need to know what was the smell ..
The bottle was clear and seemed almost blown vase-shaped crystal ball, like a bump on the end and the vortex glass to the party in the colors of light Rainbow Spinning Around. It was like a bottle, only without the colors .. The smell was fruity.

No comments:

Post a Comment