Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Deck On Line Game Does Anyone Know A Story Using A Complete Deck Of Cards ( Minus Jokers)? I Used To Do The Trick 20+ Years Ago.

Does anyone know a story using a complete deck of cards ( minus jokers)? I used to do the trick 20+ years ago. - deck on line game

It is a story about all the cards in a game, with the exception of the wild, of course. I remember probably a couple of men in search of a poker game. I know, first align all the cards before leaving. Then they go with the straight flush cards as a basis for telling the story created. I wish I could remember. Travel to the game 5 cards at once, and use call blocks, then, as he approaches the color ... She said houses. I remember at the end as a type has 4 of a kind with a kicker, but someone hits you with a straight flush, and that is the end of the story. Someone told me this "trick" of 30-40 years and I have to do all the time. I hope that someone, somewhere, made a tour through the history and be able to tell me. The vehicles could be cited, capacity, etc. .. I do not remember. Please, please, someone tell me that my father wanted me to make this tour, he asked me to show everyone who came to our house. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. had a history of the years that really pulled the record of 45 on a soldier, a card game, in the chapel and on objections raised by his commanding officer --------
    I do not remember, but the captain said it was the Bible - that looks like something if he at the thought of God as the true devil himself to the father and son reminds him of the Trinity was three years old -- - etc. etc. It's too long - and in fact you can add your own eyes --- make sure there are no records over 45 I believe that his prayer has called Soldiers

    ReplyDelete
  2. had a history of the years that really pulled the record of 45 on a soldier, a card game, in the chapel and on objections raised by his commanding officer --------
    I do not remember, but the captain said it was the Bible - that looks like something if he at the thought of God as the true devil himself to the father and son reminds him of the Trinity was three years old -- - etc. etc. It's too long - and in fact you can add your own eyes --- make sure there are no records over 45 I believe that his prayer has called Soldiers

    ReplyDelete