Friday, January 22, 2010

India Travel Adaptor What Electrical Adaptor Should I Take For UK Appliances When Travelling To India?

What electrical adaptor should I take for UK appliances when travelling to India? - india travel adaptor

Hello PF. I travel regularly to India and use a standard adapter for travel to many countries at the hotel. BUT, the British power in India, largely on the basis of year-old system. Most shops are in the old style of English at 5 amps and 15 amps style before we were within 13 amp. Unfortunately, a standard trip will not use adapters. I have an amplifier 13 to 5 amp travel adapter that I bought there - and that is what we need. To see what a 5-amp seems to plug, here's a link. On the positive side, the tension in India, the same as us so that all electrical work there - after the small connector style! Enjoy your trip.

7 comments:

  1. From the U.S. took an international adapter kit, when I spent some time in Amsterdam on the way home.
    (0-25 watts at low temperatures for razors, radios and hair clips and a high value for a 26-1875 watt hair dryer, iron, etc.)
    .
    I had a hair curler (girly) and was seriously melt in India and had to use medical tape, hold the handle to the trunk, because I assumed an adapter for the PC, which also had the power to control. The curling iron not. Silly me.
    Ask an Indian, and them my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An international character. Take a look at the package, he will tell you what works in countries that once they different for different regions, but I think you'll find that you're doing that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An international character. Take a look at the package, he will tell you what works in countries that once they different for different regions, but I think you'll find that you're doing that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standard single phase voltage operation in India is 220 volts. Check if your card is appropriate. A universal adapter is also a good thing to put in the spine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you live in hotels or adapters which can provide free or charge.or cards from any business or education or electricity airport.it U Max costs £ 3.00 to buy.
    All devices in the United Kingdom who work there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can buy them in India, a bit ..... 80pence or - if you live near Hemel Hempstead - I have a reservation, you must!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ask your dealer, the airport ever!

    ReplyDelete