Monday, January 25, 2010

Genital Wart And Change Color White Vaginal Area... Why Would That Happen?

White vaginal area... why would that happen? - genital wart and change color

My lips started itching and it was a little more than a week. There were no abnormal discharge and odor is normal, you do not do so much. Today I found that the area below the clitoris and vaginal opening (I believe this is the area in which the urethra), white, and there is little hard bump white to the periphery of the vagina. I still have sex in 7 months and she is protected, but could possibly genital warts? It could be an ingrown hair, but not pop, not big in itself. Itching is very sweet, so I'm not too worried, but the white area is strange. Is it normal to change the color? I see my regular duties and gynecology today when I take my daughter for their contributions, so that I to ask, but I'm still worried. Sounds like something for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment