Monday, February 1, 2010

Sudden Arm Weakness I Have A Weakness In My Left Arm All Of A Sudden. Any Ideas As To Why This Has Happened?

I have a weakness in my left arm all of a sudden. Any ideas as to why this has happened? - sudden arm weakness

I went to work for a few days, and I wanted to work on my biceps, but my left arm to lift the weight. I've never had this problem before. A few weeks ago I do my job if I accumulation of lactic acid, but it is gone, which is why my left arm could not be delivered? I feel no pain, but I can not lift the weight. I even tried a lower weight of the books and had the same problem.

2 comments:

  1. You have already said that the reaction, the accumulation of lactic acid. My batter life because it saves me work hard and do not like downtime.

    Update your muscles to swim for a few weeks or something.
    I use only frozen fruit because where I live.
    16-18 oz glass
    5 dice of pineapple
    3 slices of peaches
    5 strawberries
    fill the rest with blueberries
    Microwave for 40 seconds, then add 4 teaspoons of chia seed stock, 2 tablespoons dark molasses
    Tablespoons wheat germ, 1 teaspoon spirullina, 25 g of powdered orange ISOPur Protien and cover only fruit with hemp milk or almond. 1 gram of Acia Berry Powder.

    Then mix til blended in with the hand mixer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have pulled a muscle, without knowing I did it once and I hurt my arm feels weak.

    ReplyDelete